Mount Abu Tour
||9 Nights / 10 Days
||Jaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar - Udaipur
- The "Pink City" of Rajasthan, Jaipur, is a major tourist destination of the country, with its grand Rajput palaces, forts, cultural ethnicity, princely ambience and amazing colorful markets, scattered everywhere around.
Tourist Attractions in Jaipur :
- The "palace of winds" is the most recognizable monument of Jaipur, the 5 storeyed monument having 152 windows with over hanging latticed balconies.
- Serving as the main landmark of the city, City Palace is a perfect combination of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh II, this is a huge complex covering a remarkable portion of the city. Including various gardens and courtyards, there are many buildings inside this complex.
- Maharaja Jai Singh, the founder of the city, built many astronomical observatories from 1727 - 1734, and Jantar Mantar is one of these. The building has many devices to measure time, trace motions of stars and planets.
- A renowned pilgrim center, Ajmer presents a remarkable synthesis of Hindu culture with Sufi traditions. With its magnificent peaks, majestic lakes, elegant Mugal style mansions and historical monuments, Ajmer offers as a trendy tourist location that displays the celebrated Rajasthan traditions.
- Pushkar is a sacred little town in Rajasthan. Pushkar is famous for its scenic beauty and more than 400 temples. Pushkar has a number of exciting tourists attractions including the famous Pushkar Lake and Brahma Temple. The annual Pushkar Fair held every year in Oct - Nov is another major attraction for tourists.
- Udaipur offers numerous tourist attractions to gratify the thirst of tourists. The imperial city of Udaipur boasts of picturesque lakes, massive forts, beautiful palaces, art museums, well - laid gardens, architectural temples, colorful fairs and festivals. Anything from these places could be your place of interest. You will definitely be mesmerized by the scenic beauty of the large lakes.It is rated among the most beautiful and romantic cities of the world.
Places of interest :
- It is the largest palace complex of Rajasthan. The white structure stands majestically on the hill surrounded by crenalated walls. There are numerous palaces like Dilkush Mahal, Moti Mahal, Sheesh Mahal etc.
- Mount Abu is home to a number of tourist attractions from natural beauty to historical and architectural places, The Dilwara Jain temple are a complex of temples, carved of white marble, that were built between the 11th and 13th centuries AD.
The historical Achalgarh fort, built in the 14th century by Rana Kumbha of Mewar. It encloses several beautiful Jain temples, including the Achaleswar Mahadev Temple (1412) and the Kantinath Temple (1513).
Heart of the city Nakki Lake, is another popular visitor attraction of Mount Abu. There is the Toad Rock on a hill near the lake. Raghunath Temple and Maharaja Jaipur Palace are also on hills near Nakki Lake.
The mountain is also home to several Hindu temples, including the Adhar Devi Temple, carved out of solid rock; the Shri Raghunathji Temple and a shrine and temple to Dattatreya built atop the Guru Shikhar peak. The world headquarters of the Brahma Kumari order of lady renunciates is also located here, as is the World Spiritual University of the same denomination. There is also believed to be a footprint of Vishnu on top of Mount Abu. The Durga temple, Ambika Mata Temple lies in a cleft of rock in Jagat, just outside of Mount Abu.